• 12 mins to Hocking Hills Winery
• Large Deck + Sun Loungers
• Weber Grill w/propane + Fire Pit + Hot Tub
• Board Games + Tiipii Bed
• Fully Equipped Kitchen + Stocked Coffee Bar
Come immerse yourself in the beauty that is Hocking Hills, breathe in peace, and return to nature, as well as each other.
The Nest is a brand new 500 sq ft tiny cabin ideal for couples and digital nomads who want to explore Hocking Hills while enjoying a beautiful space. Designed to make you feel at home, yet away from it all.
Inside, the living area is open and airy with enormous windows letting in abundant natural light. This room is anchored with a cozy gas fireplace to gather around and opens to the kitchen so you can enjoy being together.
- Comfortable Sofa
- Gas Fireplace
- Cozy Blankets
- Comfy Lounge Chair
- Access to Expansive Deck
- Victrola Record Player
The fully equipped kitchen sets the stage for memorable evenings with each other.
- Whole House Water-Softener System
- Cooking Basics: Oil, Salt, and Pepper
- Oxo Brew 8-Cup Coffee Maker
- Bodum Kettle
- Bodum Pour Over
Sleeping Arrangements- 1 Bedroom:
Once you are ready to relax, make your way to the inviting bedroom. The bedroom has a lush king size bed and a sliding glass door that opens onto the beautiful deck.
- Premium Pillows, Linens, and Sheets
- Night Stands with Reading Lights
- Room Darkening Shades
- Hanging Rod with Hangers
- Luggage Rack
- Sound Machine
- Wall Hooks
You will find a luxurious bathroom to relax in after a day of adventure. Stocked with fresh bath towels.
- Walk-in Glass Shower with Rain Head
- Soaking Tub
- Vanity with Vessel Sink
- Hand-Held Mirror
- Hair Dryer
- Public Goods Bath Products
- Clothes Steamer
Step outside to connect with nature. Ample seating options provided on the deck.
- Dine Al Fresco with a Dining Table for 2
- Weber Gas Grill (propane provided)
- Fire pit with Adirondack Seating
- Hot Tub (towels provided)
- Tiipii Bed
- Smoke Alarm
- First-Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
Guests have access to the entire cabin minus a locked supply cabinet and a private 6 acres of woods.
Other things to note
Privacy: Our cabin is nestled in the woods and private, however, our other property, Ravenhaus, is on the same 6 acres of woods. Each cabin was intentionally placed to maintain privacy but are visible to each other.
Security: In an effort to keep the entire property more secure, the cabin is equipped with an exterior camera to monitor the driveway and the front entry.
Driveway/Winter: Our driveway is steep so additional care and precaution are needed in icy/snowy conditions. A 4×4 vehicle or all-wheel drive is HIGHLY recommended. We do our best to keep the driveway plowed, but cannot guarantee.
WiFi: While we have the premier Starlink WiFi system at our cabin, we are in a rural area where the internet can be unreliable. Standard rather than high speed data is what is available in most instances. We ask that you come prepared to unplug in the case that the WiFi signal is not perfect during your stay.
- A Rental Agreement is required to be signed prior to your stay. Should the agreement not be signed, we reserve the right to cancel your stay.
- All guests must be listed on reservation not to exceed max cabin occupancy. This is strictly enforced.
- Minimum rental age is 25. Copy of government issued photo ID required.
- No parties or events. Violation will result in guest(s) being required to vacate the property with no refund and any damage or extra cleaning fees as result, will be billed to the guest.
- Absolutely No glitter or Confetti.
- No pets allowed.
- Check in is at 4:00 pm, Check out is by 11:00 am.
- Quiet hours: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
- This is a smoke-free cabin, including the outside deck and patio. No smoking of any substance including vaping or natural. If you choose to smoke away from cabin, please dispose of smoking material properly. An extra cleaning fee charge will be assessed if any odor is discovered inside. Thank you for your cooperation.