Welcome to Ravenhaus, a modern retreat nestled in the heart of the Hocking Hills.
• 5 mins to Old Man’s Cave
• 12 mins to Hocking Hills Winery
• Large Deck + Patio + Ample Outdoor Seating
• Weber Grill w/propane + Fire Pit + Hot Tub
• Ping Pong + Board Games + Outdoor Games
• Fully Equipped Kitchen + Stocked Coffee Bar
Come immerse yourself in the beauty that is Hocking Hills, breathe in peace, and return to nature, as well as each other.
Tucked away in the trees, we designed every room to offer tranquil views of the wooded setting which provides instant calm and ease of connection with nature.
Inside, the main floor living area is open and airy with enormous windows letting in abundant natural light. This room is anchored with a cozy gas fireplace to gather around and opens to the kitchen so everyone can enjoy being together.
- Comfortable Leather Sofa with extra Blankets
- Gas Fireplace
- Cozy Reading Bench
- Comfy Accent Chairs
- Access to Expansive Deck
- Victrola Bluetooth Radio
The fully equipped kitchen sets the stage for memorable evenings with your family and friends.
- Professional Range
- Cooking Basics: Oil, Salt, and Pepper
- Whole House Water-Softener System
- French Door Refrigerator/Freezer
- Electric Griddle
- Oxo Brew 8-Cup Coffee Maker
- Bodum Electric Kettle
- Bodum Pour Over
Sleeping Arrangements- 3 Bedrooms:
Once you are ready to relax, make your way to these inviting bedrooms. Two bedrooms are located on the main level each offering queen sized beds. The primary bedroom has an ensuite and sliding glass door that opens onto the expansive deck. The third bedroom is located on the lower level with custom built-in bunks offering four twin beds. *Please note that the upper bunks are for children 6 years of age and older and best suited for individuals 200 lbs and under for safety reasons.
- Premium Pillows, Linens, and Sheets
- Night stands with Reading Lights
- Room Darkening Shades
- Closets with Hangers and Shelf
- Bunks have Reading Lights and USB outlets
- Bunk Room has a Dresser
- Sound Machines
- Wall Hooks
You will find 3 full modern bathrooms.
- Walk-in Glass Shower with Rain Head
- Vanity with Vessel Sink
- All stocked with Fresh Bath Towels.
- Hand-Held Mirror
- Hair Dryer
- Public Goods Bath Products
- Wall Hooks
Lower-Level Living Area:
You will find an inviting space designed to maximize fun. This level walks out to the expansive covered patio.
- Dual Purpose Ping Pong/Dining Table with Seating for 8
- Comfy Sectional with extra Blankets
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Board Games
The wooded yard invites you to connect with nature. Ample seating options provided on both the deck and covered patio.
- Dine Al Fresco with a Dining Table for 8
- Weber Gas Grill (direct connection to propane)
- Fire pit with Adirondack Seating
- 6-Person Hot Tub (towels provided)
- Outdoor Games
- Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Smoke Alarm
- First-Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
Guests have access to the entire cabin minus a locked supply cabinet and a private 6 acres of woods.
Other things to note
Privacy: Our cabin is nestled in the woods and private, however, our other property, The Nest, is being built on the same 6 acres of woods. Each cabin was intentionally placed to maintain privacy but are visible to each other.
Security: In an effort to keep the entire property more secure, the cabin is equipped with an exterior camera to monitor the driveway and the front entry.
Driveway: Our driveway is steep so additional care and precaution are needed in icy/snowy conditions. A 4×4 vehicle or all-wheel drive is highly recommended. We do our best to keep the driveway plowed, but cannot guarantee.
WiFi: While we have satellite WiFi at our cabin and a Smart TV, we are in a rural area where the internet is often unreliable. We ask that you come prepared to unplug, in the case that the WiFi signal is not perfect during your stay.
- No pets allowed.
- A Rental Agreement is required to be signed prior to your stay. Should the agreement not be signed, we reserve the right to cancel your stay.
- All guests must be listed on reservation not to exceed cabin occupancy. This is strictly enforced.
- We require and pre-authorize a $500 refundable security deposit during your stay with us.
- Minimum rental age is 25. Copy of government issued photo ID required.
- No parties or events. Violation will result in guest(s) being required to vacate the property with no refund and any damage or extra cleaning fees as result, will be billed to the guest.
- Absolutely No glitter or Confetti.
- Check in is at 4:00 pm, Check out is by 11:00 am.
- Quiet hours: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
- This is a smoke-free cabin, including the outside deck and patio. No smoking of any substance including vaping or natural. If you choose to smoke away from cabin, please dispose of cigarette butts properly. An extra cleaning fee charge will be assessed if any odor is discovered inside or cigarette butts are found anywhere on the property, including the firepit, after your stay. Thank you for your cooperation.